- Shipping will be paid for by the buyer in the amount agreed upon by the seller at the time of purchase. If an item is lost during shipping, the total cost of item, including shipping, will be refunded to the buyer by the seller. If an item is damaged during shipping, seller will not be held responsible.
- Delivery quoted is to mainland UK addresses only, for UK addresses outside of this definition (Scottish Highlands & islands, Ireland & the following postcodes: AB, FK 17- 99, G 83, IV 1-28, IV 30-32, IV 33-39, IV 52-54, IV 63, KW 1-14, PA 21-33, PA 34-40, PH 18 – 26, PH 30, PH 31 – 41, PH 49 – 50, HS 1 – 8, IV 40 – 51, IV 55 – 56, KA 27 – 28, KW 15 – 17, PA 20, PA 30, PA 32 – 34, PA 41 – 49, PA 60 – 78, PH 42 – 44, ZE 1 – 3 please contact us, these addresses MAY incur an extra surcharge.
- For international shipping & enquiries, please contact us.
- If there are any problems or queries with goods supplied by Icon & Co, please contact us as soon as possible & we will try to resolve any issue. Damaged or faulty items are covered in our full terms & conditions, but in summary:
- Please do check items on collection or delivery & sign any delivery note with ‘Damaged’ if necessary, at the time of delivery. Please also retain packaging & take photographs of damage/damaged packaging & let us know within 24 hours. We cannot accept responsibility for goods reported damaged after this time & without delivery notes being signed accordingly as the damage is as likely to have occurred after delivery.
- Many of our items for sale are hand-painted & hand-finished so reasonable variation between multiple items of the same description & their corresponding photographs on our website should be allowed for, but this will be at our discretion. Variation in finish will not be considered to be grounds for free replacement but, as stated above, please do contact us if you have any issues – we will do our best to resolve any problems.
- If T’s&C’s are met Icon & Co will replace damaged goods at no extra cost to the customer.
- Cancellation of orders for stock items may be possible provided they have not been shipped (if we have booked them in for shipping we will refund you minus any costs already incurred).
- Any items specified as made to order may be cancelled provided we have not started work on making them. We may consider a partial refund taking into account work done at our discretion.
- In all circumstances please contact us as soon as possible & we will do all in our power to resolve any issue to our mutual satisfaction.